8.12.2009

The start of something great

While I was in Memphis this summer I decided to keep a blog about the experience. Admittedly I wasn't the most consistent updater ever but never the less it sparked an idea. I always talk about how I am going to journal daily so that I can go back years later and remember all the fun I had in college, but somehow by the end of the day it seems to slip my mind. I am hopeful that perhaps by doing it online I will be more consistent with updates. Not to mention it is about a million times faster for me to type something than it is for me to hand write it out (thank you elementary school typing courses). So I guess I'll see how it goes but my plan is to keep a blog journal about my last year at UGA. I hear that 5th year of college is the best. I guess we'll find out.
I'm going up to Athens on Saturday and school starts on Monday. Rush started today. I cannot explain how happy I am to not be doing rush right now. Like WOW - so happy! I love SK and all but there are few things I can think of that I hate more than sorority recruitment.
Until next time,
Live the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment