8.31.2009

Tests are starting!

Week 3 of year 5 started today. It's been rainy up here all day which is no fun but I guess it has been okay because I have had a lot of work to do and I haven't been distracted by wanting to go outside and play. My classes are going pretty well. Strangely, I feel like last semester was the first time I started to "get" college. Due to switching my major so late I felt sort of lost and like I was always struggling to catch up, but now that I am knee deep in the psychology program I am so happy and comfortable. This semester I am taking Careers in Social Work, Advanced Statistics for Social Sciences, Geology - with a focus on the Mesozoic Period and Dinosaurs, Social Psychology, and Consumer Economics. They are all pretty interesting. There is one teacher I don't like, but I guess that one out of 6 isn't terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment